Its christmas time For me Christmas has started already… and there is lot of activity around. Its fun time and brings happiness everywhere. Trying my level best to keep this place updated. After a long time started baking again. OOOOh its fun. I started with a basic cake. The basic and easy Tutti Frutti cup cakes. It was a wow in the first try. Apt for the season. Here goes the recipe…
|Prep time: 15 Min||| Baking time: 20 Min||| Total time: 35 Min|
|Recipe type: Cakes and Bakes||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 4|
All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1 Cup
Powdered Sugar – 1/3 Cup
Milk – 3/4 Cup
Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
Baking Soda – 1 teaspoon
Cooking Oil – 2 tablespoon
Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
Tutti Frutti – 1 tablespoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Vanilla Muffins:
- Add the Dry ingredients, All Purpose Flour, Baking Soda and Baking Powder. Sieve this mixture 3 times. This is to ensure to remove any lumps and mix the ingredients well. Take boiled milk in a bowl.
- Add sugar into the Milk and mix well. Add in the vanilla extract and the cooking oil. Mix them well.
- Add the flour into milk mixture. Mix them slowly without forming any lumps.
- Add the Tutti frutti and mix them well. Line up the muffin mould with the muffin liners.
- Scoop the cake batter into the muffin liners. Now they are ready to bake. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 Deg C. Bake them at 180 Deg C. Bake them until the toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. I baked it for 20 minutes.
- All the Ingredients must be in room temperature.
- The baking time differs between different ovens. So ready your user manual carefully before baking.
- These muffins taste best after 12 hours.
- If you feel the cake batter is thick add few more tablespoons of milk.
- Do not leave the cake batter outside after mixing them. Bake them soon.
- Toss the tutti frutti in dry flour and then add them into the cake batter. This is to avoid the turri frutti from settling down to the bottom of the muffins
- After scooping the cake batter into the muffin liners tap them slightly so that if there are any air bubble they might come out.
This can be served as a anytime snack. Me and my darling daughter have started baking them whenever she has holiday in the week ends. I have many more Darling Daughter Baking series coming up…