|Prep time: 10 Min||| Cook time: 30 Min||| Total time: 40 Min|
|Recipe type: Appetizer||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 5|
Pork – 1 kg
Dry Red Chilli – 25
Coriander Seeds – 1 tablespoon
Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Salt – to taste
Shallots – 25
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Curry Leaves – Fistful
Step by Step Photos on how to make Pork Roast :
- Wash and clean the pork well.
- Dry roast Cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, Salt and dry red chillies. Allow them to cool down completely.
- Add them into a blender and blend them into a fine powder.
- Heat oil in a Wok. Add in onion and saute them.
- Add in curry leaves and saute them. Add in Pork and saute them. The fat starts melting.
- Add in the ground powder and keep cooking until the masalas blend well.
- Soft and Juicy Pork Roast is now ready to serve.
- Cooking pork in the earthenware pot gives awesome flavour to the pork.
- While Eating Pork, It feels fuller with a little quantity.
- It keeps good up to a week.
- Sea salt has to be added instead of table salt. It gives a nice flavour.
- Pork Cooks easily.
- Pork meat has lot of fat which is sufficient for the oil to be used.
Pork roast is a great Appetizer. It can be had as a side dish with rice roti or any tiffin recipes.