Rose Milk tea is a flavorful tea.
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar/Jaggery
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Rose Petals
- 1 Teaspoon Tea Leaves
- 4 Cardamom
Heat water in a Sauce Pan and bring it to boil.
Add in the fresh rose petals and when they start boiling add in the cardamom and tea leaves.
Let them infuse for few minutes. Switch off the flame and add in Jaggery.
Drain the tea.
Boil milk. Add them into the Tea.
Flavourful Rose tea is now ready to serve.
- If you wish to have a strong flavour add in a tablespoon of crushed ginger.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Rose Milk Tea
- Heat water in a sauce pan. Bring it to boil. Add in Rose petals.
- When the rose petals start boiling add in crushed cardamom and tea leaves.
- When the tea has infused with water let it boil for few minutes. Switch off the flame.
- Drain the rose tea infusion. Add in hot boiled milk. Add in sugar to taste.
- Serve rose tea hot with your favourite snacks.