Fibre rich breakfast option
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Sweet Corn
- Required Water
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Required Salt
Blend the sweet corn into a smooth paste.
Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl. Add in salt to taste.
Add in the sweet corn paste and start kneading the dough. Add in required water while kneading. At the end add in oil and add in to a smooth paste.
Cover the kneaded dough with a damp cloth. Set aside for 30 minutes. After that open the dough and knead them again. Make lemon sized balls out of it.
Dip in dry flour and flatten them using a rolling pin.
Heat a iron tawa or a griddle and toast the parathas on both sides.
Serve hot parathas with thick curd or with any choice of veggies.
- Parathas are thicker than chapati hence flatten the parathas acccordingly
Step by Step Photos on how to make Sweet Corn Paratha
- Blend the sweet corn into a smooth paste.
- Take wheat flour and add in salt to taste.
- Add in the sweet corn paste and start kneading the dough.
- If the mixture is dry add in required water and knead them into a smooth dough. Add in a tablespoon of oil and knead them again.
- Cover the kneaded dough with a damp cloth and leave it aside for atleast 30 minutes.
- Open the kneaded dough and knead it once again and make lemon sized balls out of it.Pick a ball. Dip in dry flour on both sides. So that its easy to flatten them.
- Flatten them using a rolling pin. Roll out all the dough.
- Toast the parathas into on a hot iron tawa or a griddle.
- Serve them hot with thick curd or any veggie side dish.