WaterMelon Milkshake is a delightful summer beverage.
- 3 Cup Watermelon Chopped
- 1 Cup Full Fat Milk
- Refined Sugar - As Required
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Add in all the ingredients into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
Drain them in a colander.
Add in some ice cubes and serve them.
Delightful milkshake ready to serve.
- Full fat milk can be replaced by vanilla ice cream too.
- Adjust sugar quantity as per your taste.
Step by Step Photos on how to make WaterMelon Milkshake
- Chop watermelon into smaller pieces and add them into a blender. Add in milk. Add in vanilla extract.
- Add in sugar to taste. Blend them well.
- Drain them in a colander. Add in some ice cubes. Tadaaaaa…
- How georgeous and delicious does that look.