Watermelon Sabja Seed Juice is a refreshing summer cooler
- 3 Cup Watermelon Chopped and deseeded
- 20 Mint Leaves
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar Optional
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sabja Seeds
Add in Sabja seeds in water and leave it for 30 minutes. The sabja seeds expand in size.
Wash and clean the Mint leaves and set them aside.
Chop watermelon and remove all the seeds.
Add sugar only if needed. Add in chopped watermelon and mint leaves into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
Strain the juice through a colander.
Add in lemon juice and Swollen sabja seeds.
Add in ice cubes.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Watermelon Sabja Seed Juice:
- Add one spoon of sabja seeds into a bowl add in 3/4 cup of water. Leave it for 30 minutes or until they swell into bigger size.
- Soak Mint Leaves in water to remove any dirt. Remove the mint leaves from water. Add in chopped watermelon slices and mint leaves into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Strain the juice through a colander. Add in ice cubes if needed.
- Add in Lemon Juice and Sabja Seeds. Serve them immediately.
- Refreshing and Chill juice is now ready to serve.