They were so tempting. The oreo chunks have settled down and gave a nice layer in the popsicle.
Oreo Milkshake Popsicle
Recipe type: icecream | Cuisine: International | Yield / Serves: 4
Crushed oreos – 8 to 10
Milk – 1 and 1/2 Cup
Granulated sugar – to taste
Oreos – 6
Step by Step Photos on how to make Oreo Milkshake Popsicles
- Remove the cream from the oreos and blend them into a coarse powder.
- Add in 2 more oreo chunks. Add this into the milk. Add in granulated sugar. Get ready with the popsicle molds. Add in oreo biscuits in each mold.
- Add in the oreo milkshake until the oreo biscuits are filled. Freeze this for 1 hour. After 1 hour fill the popsicle mild till the top. Close them and freeze them overnight.
- Also, to get the popsicles out, run the molds under room temperature water before pulling them out.
- A fun idea for kid to enjoy this summer.
- Sugar is optional. Add it as per your taste.
- If the popsicle mild is filled till the top the biscuits would float on the top. To keep it in the bottom fill only till the biscuits are covered freeze them for an hour and them fill the remaining