This Version of Apple Dates Milkshake is the one that i always follow to make my little girl drink a cup of milk. Thank God she loves this version of Apple Milkshake else i have to run behind her the whole day to make her drink a cup of milk. I have added dates as a sweetner. This shake is her after school snack most of the days. Am Happy that i could make her drink milk and dates easily. Its filling and instant energy booster too. Nungu Rose Milk and Almond gum Rose Milk are some of the other kids delight recipes available in this space.
Apple Milkshake is a nutritious energy booster
- 1 Apple
- 1 Cup Milk
- 6 Almonds
- 5 Dates
- Deseed the dates. Peel the apple. Dry roast almonds. Blend all the ingredients to give a smooth consistency. Apple milk shake is ready to be served.
- Almonds can also be soaked for atleast 4 hours peeled and used for this recipe.
- Dont have soaked almonds handy dry roast them. At times when served to kids it can also be roasted in ghee.
- My dates were sweet enough so that i do not require to add any other sweetner.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Apple Dates Milkshake
- Dry roast almonds. Deseed dates. Peel Apple. Blend all the ingredients until they reach a smooth consistency.
- Delicious and nutritious apple milkshake is ready to serve.