|Prep time: 5 Min||| Cook time: 20min||| Total time:25Min|
|Recipe type: Sweets and Desserts||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 2|
Apple grated – 3 Medium
Milk – 3/4 Cup
Water – 1/4 Cup
Cinnamon Powder – 1 Teaspoon
Sugar – 1/2 Cup
Ghee – 2 Tablespoon
Cashew – few
Step by Step Photos on how to make :
- Peel Apple. Chop Apple into small pieces.
- Add Ghee and roast apple. Add water into a pan. Cook it until the water disappears.
- Add milk into the apple and cook in low flame for 5 mintues. The Milk will cuddle a little due to the soarness of the apple. This is completely ok it adds to the taste of the halwa. Add Cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Add Sugar and Keep cooking. Mash the apple pieces it they are still not mashed. can use a hand blender if required.
- Keep cooking until the Apple halwa reaches the Halwa consistency. Garnish with roasted cashews.
- When the milk is added milk cuddles a little due to the soarness of the apple. This is ok and it adds to the taste of the halwa.
- Cinnamon powder can also be replaced with Vanilla Extract or Cardamon Powder.
Apple Halwa is served as an after meal dessert.