Recipe type: Popsicle | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 6
Apple – 1 Large
Milk – 1/2 Cup
Vanilla Extract – 5 drops
Sugar – 2 tablespoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Apple Popsicle
- Slice Apple. Add it into a blender. Add Milk and sugar. Puree them. Add few drops of Vanilla extract and mix well. Get the popsicle mould ready.
- Add the pureed apples into the popsicle moulds. Freeze them until hard.
- The easiest way to remove popsicles from plastic molds is to run tap water over for approximately 15 seconds per side. Grip the mould with one hand and the handle with your other hand and with gentle steady pressure pull apart.
- If you do not have popsicle moulds don’t worry just use any paper cups. Cover with aluminium foil. It would be easy to remove the popsicles from the cups.
- These are far more better than store bought ones.
- If you like to add the sticks into the pops cover them with a food wrap or aluminium foil and insert the popsicle sticks. Else the cover of the Popsicle mould would be sufficient.