Boiled egg Kheema pairs very well with chapati or rice. This recipe can be made very easily when in a hurry. A Perfect Protein packed delight for egg lovers. I personally love to have this with chapathi or Bread. As far as i know this recipe is loved by everyone.
Boiled Egg Kheema is a side dish that goes well with chapathi or rice.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard
- 1 Big Onion
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Coriander Leaves Fistful
Hard Boil the eggs. Remove the outer shell. Clean them. Grate the eggs.
Heat oil in a wok. Add in mustard and allow them to splutter.
Add in onion and saute until glossy.
Add the tomatoes into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
Add in tomatoes and saute them. Add in salt to taste.
Add in Coriander powder, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder and Turmeric powder.
Saute until the masalas are cooked and blended well.
Add in the grated egg. Stir gently. Cook for few minutes.
Step by step photos on how to make Boiled Egg Kheema:
- Hard Boil the eggs. Remove the outer shell. Grate the eggs.
2. Heat oil in a wok. Add in mustard and allow them to splutter.
3. Add in onion and saute until glossy.
4. Blend the tomatoes into a smooth paste.
5. Add the tomato paste into the onion.
6. Add in salt to taste. Saute until the tomatoes are cooked well. Add in the spice powders. Coriander powder, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder and Cumin powder.
7. Saute until the masalas blend well.
8. Add in the grated egg. Saute slowly so that the masalas blend with the egg.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Boiled egg Kheema is now ready to serve.