Butter Garlic Prawns are one of my favourite recipe. It is creamy and delicious in taste. Butter and Garlic Blended together gives out a nice flavour to the prawns. They actually melt in your mouth. Prawns take very less time to cook. Butter Garlic Prawns can be served as a starter or as well as a side dish.
Butter Garlic Prawns
- 400 Grams Prawns Prawns Deveined and Cleaned
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 5 Garlic Pods
- Salt To Taste
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Clean and devein the prawns.
- Add butter into a pan and melt it.
- Add in garlic and saute for few minutes.
- Add in the cleaned prawns and saute them.
- After few minutes add salt and oregano.
- Keep cooking until the prawns are cooked completely or the water evaporates completely..
- Add in the Lemon Juice and cook for 30 seconds. Switch off the flame. Delicious Butter Garlic Prawns are now ready to serve.
- Do not cook the prawns for more time or it would get rubbery.
- While cooking prawns release water so add water only if the mixture is very dry.
Step by step photos on how to make Butter Garlic Prawns:
1.Heat Butter in a Wok. Add in garlic and saute them.
2. Wash and clean the prawns. Click here to check how to devein the prawns. Add in prawns and saute them for 3 minutes. Add in salt to taste.
3. Prawns releases some water. Cook until the water evaporates. Add in Oregano. Cook until the prawns cook well. Squeeze in lemon juice. Saute for 30 seconds and switch off the flame.
Delicious Butter Garlic Prawns is now ready to serve.