Carrot Coriander Juice is another wonder juice for healthy skin. This healthy juice is enriched with the goodness of carrot and coriander. It can be prepared either sweet or salty. I prefer salty. Carrots are said to improve immune system. It is good for skin and eyes. Coriander works wonders on skin. Coriander is good for weight loss as well. A perfect choice to re hydrate the body.
Carrot Coriander Juice
Carrot Coriander Juice is a healthy juice for weight watchers.
- 1 Cup Coriander Leaves Loosely packed
- 2 Medium Carrot
- ¼ Teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Water
- Add in all the ingredients into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Pour them through a sieve and press them using a spoon.
- Serve them immediately.
- Ginger can be added.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Carrot Coriander Juice
- Add chopped carrot and a bunch of coriander leaves into a blender. Add in lemon juice and himalayan pink salt. Add in water.
- Blend them into a smooth paste. Pour them through a sieve and press with a spoon.
- Coriander Carrot juice is now ready.