Cauliflower Egg Stirfry is a Protein Rich side dish to be served with steamed rice of rotis. Both Cauliflower and Eggs are rich in protein. Its a filling dish. Cauliflower cooks is very less time and this delicious dish can be prepared under just 15 minutes.
Cauliflower Egg Stir Fry
Cauliflower Egg stir Fry is a Protein rich Recipe
- 1 Medium Cauliflower Floret
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 1 Onion
- Required Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2 Green Chillis
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Spring Curry Leaves
- Separate Cauliflower florets. Add them into hot salted water. Leave them for 5 minutes. This is to remove the impurities from cauliflower. Drain the excess water and chop them into smaller pieces.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in fennel seeds. Cook Until Nice aroma comes out.
- Add in Onion and salt to taste and saute until glossy.
- Add in Curry Leaves and Green Chillis.
- Add in Cauliflower. Cook for few minutes.
- Add in garam Masala and salt to taste and cook until the masalas cook well.
- Add in eggs to this mixture and cook until the eggs are cooked and scrambled well.
- Serve them with steamed rice or rotis.
- Turmeric Powder can be included into this recipe. This changes the color of the recipe into yellow.
- If not adding turmeric powder make sure not to burn the ingredients to get the beautiful white color.
- While adding the cauliflower florets into the hot water if the water is very hot the cauliflower would get tender and would not taste good.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Cauliflower Egg Stirfry
- Seperate the Cauliflower florets and add them into Warm salted water for 5 minutes. Remove them from water and chop them into smaller pieces
- Remove them from water and chop them into smaller pieces. Heat oil in a wok. Add in fennel seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add in Onion, Green Chillis, Curry Leaves and Salt to taste and saute until glossy.
- Add in the cauliflower. Saute for few minutes.
- Add in salt and Garam Masala. Cook until the masalas blend well.
- Add in eggs.
- Cook until the eggs are scrambled well.
- Protein Rich and Filling side dish is now ready to serve.
Loading InLinkz ...