Chia Fresca is a natural energy drink. This is made of coconut Water, Lemon Juice, Chia Seeds and Sweetner. Chia Seeds in water they expand and surround themselves with a jelly-like substance. This makes it easy to swallow. Chia Seeds are rich in Omega 3. Chia Seeds also contain many other nutrients. They help to keep us hydrated as they absorb 10 times their size of water. This drink would have a smoothie like texture. This tastes like a lemonade too. Checkout other Texture Drinks available in this space.
Chia Fresca is an energy Drink it is rich in Omega 3
- 1.5 Cups Coconut Water
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- Required Sugar
- Add all the ingrenients into a container and give a quick stir. Set them aside until the chia seeds swell.
- Take them out and serve them Chilled.
- Leave the Chia Seeds water in refrigerator if leaving it more than 2 hours.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Chia Fresca
- Add all the ingredients into a container and give a quick stir.
- Leave them in the refrigerator until the chia seeds swell.
- Take the chia Seeds out and serve them chilled.
- These are natural energy boosters.