This Buttery Chocochip muffins is soft and moist. My little girl loves anything with chocolate. So this is her delight. These creamy muffins are always a treat when choco chips are added into these muffins are the first thing to get over.
Choco Chip Muffin is a Buttery and delicious Snack
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour for coating ChocoChips
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
Add 2 tablespoon of flour into chocochips and mix gently. Set aside.
Break open 2 eggs into a mixing bowl. Add in Vanilla Extract. Whisk the eggs until they foam up upto 3 times the original quantity.
Add Butter and Powdered sugar into a mixing bowl and mix them to form a nice creamy mixture.
Take another mixing bowl. Place a sieve. Add in Whole wheat flour, Baking soda and Baking powder. Sift the mixture in order to remove any lumps. Mix the flour gently.
Add in the egg mixture into the dry flour. Add the butter mixture into the flour.
Add in milk spoon by spoon and mix gently. When the batter reaches a thick flowy consistency stop adding milk.
Add in ChocoChips and mix gently.
Take the muffin pan and line them with muffin Liners. Spoon in the batter into the muffin tin.
Tap gently so that any air bubbles would escape.
Preheat the Oven at 180 Deg C for 10 minutes. Bake the muffins at 180 Deg C for 25 minutes.
Insert a skewer to check if the muffins are done. If not bake for 5 more minutes.
Take the muffins out of the Muffin tin and cool down completely. When they reach the room temperature they are ready to serve.
- The Number of Muffins completely depends on the size of the cake mold used.
- If you don’t have muffin tins no problem use paper cups.
- The Baking time of each oven differs so ready your user manual carefully before you start baking.
- Make sure all the ingredients are in room temperature before you start baking.
- The amount of milk required differs between different flours so add the milk slowly. When you get a thick flowy batter stop adding milk.
- I have used homemade wheat flour.
- Whisking eggs is a key step where the air is incorporated into the cake so that the cake gets a foamy texture.
- After adding eggs do not over mix or the texture of cake might get thick.
- After whisking the eggs do not leave it idle for a long time or the foam would escape.
- Chocochips are added into flour. Otherwise they will sink to thew bottom of the batter.
Step by step photos on how to make Choco Chip Muffins:
- Break open 2 Eggs and Vanilla Extract into a mixing bowl and whisk them. Keep whisking the egg until the eggs foam up to 3 times the original quantity.
2. In another mixing bowl add in butter and powdered sugar.
3. Mix them gently so that they for a creamy mixture.
4. Take a sieve. Add Whole Wheat flour, Baking Powder.
5. Add Baking Soda. Sift the mixture until any lumps are removed.
6. Mix the dry flour with a spatula so that the flour gets mixed evenly. Add in the Butter mixture.
7. Mix them gently to form a creamy mixture.
8. Add in the egg mixture. Add in milk spoon by spoon and start mixing.
9. Mix gently and stop adding when the batter reaches a thick flowy batter.
10. Add in choco chips with flour and mix gently.
11. Line the Baking Tray with Muffin Liners. Spoon in the Batter. The Batter must be filled upto 3/4 of each cup. The muffins would rise after baking.
12. Bake for 25 minutes at 180 Deg C. Insert a skewer to check if the muffins are done else bake for 5 more minutes.
13. Allow the muffins to cool down to room temperature.
Enjoy the Buttery snack.