Chocolate Chia Pudding is a easy and energetic and Filling recipe. It can be prepared with very less effort. No cooking involved. It can be left in the refrigerator overnight and can be served as breakfast in the morning right away.
Chocolate Chia Pudding is a simple and easy breakfast or snack.
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Almond Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Coco Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Slices
- Coconut Chips Optional
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chocolate sprinkles Optional
Add in Chia Seeds, Honey, Vanilla Extract, Almond Butter, Coco Powder and milk into a bowl.
Mix them well using a whisk. Mix them until they get a smooth consistency without any lumps.
Leave it in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
After 2 hours remove them from the refrigerator.
Take a serving glass. Add the chocolate pudding into the cup. Add in almond slices, Coconut Chips and chocolate sprinkles as top up.
- Milk is the Boiled and cooled milk
- Milk can be replaced with Coconut Milk of badam milk.
- If leaving the chia seeds overnight then Milk:ChiaSeed ratio is 6:1
- Stir the chia seeds 2 or 3 times in the first one hour.
- Almond butter and almond topping can be replaced with peanut butter and peanuts.
Step by step photos on how to make Chocolate Chia Pudding:
- Take a mixing bowl add in chia seeds.
2. Add in Honey and Vanilla Extract.
3. Add in Coco Powder and Almond Butter.
4. Add in milk.
5. Mix well and leave is aside for at least 2 hours or leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
6. After 2 hours take them out from the refrigerator. To serve it take a serving bowl. Add in the Pudding. Add in Almond Slices.
7. Add in Coconut Chips and Chocolate Sprinkles.
serve them immediately.