Condensed Milk Tea / Teh Tarik is a simple and easy method of preparing tea. Teh Tarik is a popular tea in Malaysia and Singapore. 'Teh' means Tea and Tarik means pulled. Simply boil water and add in tea leaves. Let them infuse for 3 minutes. Then add the Condensed milk as per your taste requirement. Then pull the tea by pouring out from one cup to another. It forms foam on top of the tea. That is it the Teh Tarik is ready. Checkout other tea Recipes here.
Condensed Milk Tea / Teh Tarik
- 250 ml Water
- 2 Teaspoon Tea Leaves
- 3 Condensed Milk
- Boil water. Add in Tea Leaves. Let them infuse for 3 minutes.
- Drain the Tea decoction. Add in condensed milk
- Pour the tea from one cup to another 2 or 3 times to form the foam layer.
- Teh Tarik is ready to serve. Serve it hot.
Step by step photos on how to make Condensed Milk Tea / Teh Tarik:
- Bring water to boil. Add in tea leaves.
2. Let it infuse for 3 minutes.
3. Drain the tea decoction.
4. Add in Condensed Milk. Mix gently.
Pour the tea from one cup to another twice. IT form the foam on the top.
Serve the tea when it is hot.