Coriander Coconut Chutney is an instant and healthy chutney. Coconut and Coriander are the main ingredients combined with Ginger which gives in a nice twist to the regular coconut chutney. Coriander leaves in this chutney can also be replaced with mint or curry leaves. Roasted channa dal is the hidden ingredient that adds texture to this chutney. Checkout other chutney recipes available in this space.
Coriander Coconut Chutney
Coriander Coconut Chutney is a heathy and instat chutney.
- ½ Cup Coconut
- Fistful Corinader Leaves
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Green Chilli
- ¼ Cup Roasted Channa Dal
- Water as Required
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Mustard
- 2 Spring Curry Leaves
- ½ Teaspoob Urad Dal
- Add in all the ingredients into a blender with minimum water and blend them into a smooth paste.
- For tampering heat oil in a wok and add in all the ingredients for tampering.
- Add them into the coconut chutney.
- Healthy and tasty Chutney is now ready to serve.
- Coriander Leaves in this Chutney can be replaced by mint or Curry Leaves
- Dry red chillis can also be added while tampering.
- Adjust the green chillis as per your spice requirements.
- 2 small pods of garlic can also be added to this recipe.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Coriander Coconut Chutney
- Add in all the ingredients into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste with minimum water.
- For Tampering add oil in a wok add in all the ingredients for tampering and wait until they splutter. Add them into the coconut chutney.
- Instant coconut chutney is now ready to serve.