Egg Omlette is a fantastic breakfast option or a side dish with any variety rice to be packed in lunch box. This recipe is so easy that even beginners or anyone can make them. Simply whisk in chopped tomatoes, onion, green chillis, capsicum coriander leaves with salt. Toss them in the tawa and a protein rich breakfast is ready.
Egg Omlette is a simple and protein rich breakfast option.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Capsicum chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Onion chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 Green Chilli
- Remove the seeds from the tomato and chop them
- Remove the seeds from the capsicum and chop them.
- Chop onion, coriander leaves and green chillis
- Break open the eggs into a mixing bowl. Add all the veggies and salt to taste Mix them well.
- Heat a tawa/pan. Pour the egg mixture. They spread easily. Else using the spoon spread them all over the tawa. Allow them to cook.
- When one side is cooked turn sides and allow them to cook.
- When they are cook transfer the omelette to a serving plate.
- Serve them hot.
- If feeding kids then green chillis can be avoided.
- Green Chillis can be replaced with pepper powder too.
- Mushrooms can also be added into omelette.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Egg Omlette
- Open eggs into a mixing bowl. Add in Chopped Tomatoes(remove the seeds from the tomatoes).
- Add in chopped onion, capsicum and coriander leaves.
- Heat a tawa. Pour the egg mixture. When one side is cooked turn sides. When it is completely cooked. Remove them from the tawa.
- I served egg omlette with Carrot rice.