Egg Roast is a delicious and Delightful appetizer. I can be prepared simply in minutes. Hard boiled eggs are sliced and dipped in the masala paste and shallow fried. It serves as a good appetizer. It can be served as a side dish with variety rices
Egg Roast is simple and easy appetizer
- 4 Eggs Hardboiled
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Salt To taste
- Water as Required
- 2 Spring Curry Leaves
Add Garam Masala Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and salt into a mixing bowl and mix them into a paste with limited water.
Heat oil in a wok. Add in the masala paste and saute for a minute.
Add in curry leaves and saute for 15 seconds.
Add in the hard boiled eggs and roast each side for a minute.
Egg roast is now ready to serve.
- If you dont like the Coconut oil it can be replaced with Normal Cooking Oil.
- While naking masala paste do not make it watery.
Step by step photos on how to make Egg Roast:
- Add in salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Coriander Powder into a bowl. Add in little and mix them gently. Heat coconut oil in a wok.
2. Add in Curry Leaves and saute for 30 seconds. Add in the Masala and saute for 1 minute.
3. Add in the Eggs and roast for a minute, Change sides and roast for another minute. Remove them from oil and set them aside.
Yummmm egg roast is now ready to serve.