Garlic and Curry Leaves Chutney is another easy recipe. Garlic is packed with antioxidants and Curry Leaves are full of Iron which makes this a Healthy chutney. This recipe is made with 2 main ingredients Garlic and Curry leaves. This is very quick to make. Mom makes it Once in a week and serves it with idli. She Loves it and me too. Here goes the recipe…
Garlic Curry Leaves Chutney
- ½ Cup Garlic Peeled
- ½ Cup Curry Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 3 Dry Red Chillis
- Salt To Taste
- Peel Garlic pods and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in garlic pods and saute them. When they are cooked well then add in curry leaves, tamarind and dry red chillis.
- Roast it for few minutes. Switch off the flame.
- Cool down the mixture. Add all the ingredients together in a blender and blend them into a coarse paste.
- Garlic Curry leaves chutney is now ready to serve.
- I like to have the chutney as a coarse paste. If you want them as a fine paste then blend them fine.
Step by Step photos on how to make Garlic and Curry Leaves Chutney:
- Heat oil in a wok add in garlic pods and saute them.
2. Saute until the garlic pods are sauted well.
3. Add in curry leaves, tamarind adn dry red chillis.
4. When the mixture is sauted well switch off the flame and cool them down. Add them into a blender and blend into a coarse paste.
Healthy and nutritious Garlic Curry Leaves chutney is now ready to serve.