Sprouts are wonder food due to its high nutritional value. Natural sprouts are good for a healthy body. The germinated seeds are full of health promoting qualities. Sprouts are a high fibre diet hence aids weight loss. Finally excellent source of vitamins and minerals. Pomegranates are one among the healthiest fruits on earth. They are super food for healthy skin, hair and health. So no wonder this sprout/Pomegranate salad is going to be a super food. Here goes the recipe...
[ Pomegranate Salad, Sprout Salad, Pomegranate/Sprout Salad ]
Pomegranate Sporut Salad
|Prep time: 24 hours||| Cook time: 5 min||| Total time: 24 hours min|
|Recipe type: Salad||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 2|
|Taste: Sweet and Salty|
Pomegranate - 1 Medium
Raw Green Gram - ¼ Cup
Water - 2 Cups
Salt - 2 teaspoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Pomegranate / Green Gram Sprout salad:
- Soak Green gram in water Over Night. In the morning drain the water and keep it closed and leave it undisturbed. After 12 hours observe the gram seeds have sprouted.
- Heat water is a bowl. Add salt to it. Add the sprouted green gram to it. Leave it for 5 minutes. Drain the water and set aside. The green gram would have taken the salt taste from water.
- Remove the seeds from pomegranate. Add the sprouted green gram and mix it.
- Green Gram/Pomegranate salad is now ready to eat.
- Eating sprouts kept for long is not advisable.
- Cooking of sprouts looses its nutritional values.
- Sprouts are easily affected by fungus so safety must be taken care of.