Green Peas Egg Stir Fry is a simple and easy stir fry. I have used fresh green Peas for this recipe. Simply tampering with fennel seeds brings in the taste to the Stir Fry. By using fresh green peas it does not take a lot of time cooking. Finally egg is added and scrambled that gives in the finishing touch. Addition of green chilli and curry leaves brings in an awesome flavour to the dish.
Green Peas Egg Stir Fry
Green Peas Egg Stir Fry is a quick easy side dish recipe.
- ¾ Cup Fresh Green Peas
- 1 big Onion Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 2 Green Chillis
- 2 Spring Curry Leaves
- 2 Eggs
- Required Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Heat Oil in a Wok and add in Fennel Seeds and allow them to Splutter.
- Add in Onion and saute them until glossy.
- Add in Slit Green Chillis and Curry Leaves and Saute them.
- Add in Fresh green Peas and saute for few minutes.
- Add in salt to taste and Garam Masala. Saute until the masalas blend well.
- Make space in the centre of the wok and in the eggs.
- Scramble the eggs.
- When the eggs are cooked completely give a quick stir with the green peas.
- Yummy Green Peas Egg stir Fry is now ready to serve.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Green Peas Egg Stir Fry
- Heat Oil in a Wok add in fennel seeds and saute until nice aroma comes out. Do not allow it to burn. Add in chopped onion and saute them until glossy.
- Add in Curry Leaves and Green Chillis and saute them. Add in Green peas and keep sauting them until they are cooked well.
- If using fresh green peas it does not take a long time. Add in Salt to taste and Garam Masala Powder and give a quick stir. Saute until the masalas blend well.
- Make some space in the center of the wok. Add in egg and start scrambling it. Once egg is cooked well.
Mix the entire contents gently and cook for 2 minutes.
- Yummy Green Peas Egg Stir Fry is now ready to serve.