Guava Pomegranate Smoothie is healthy, nutritious and filling smoothie. I have used red guava for this recipe. Simply blend Pomegranate and Pink Guava in a blender. Drain them in a colander. The guava seeds are drained. This is to get a smoothe texture of the smoothie. Guava is rich in vitamin C, fibre and low in Carbohydrates. Definitely filled with antioxidents. Pink guavas are believed to contain twice the amount of lycopene present in tomatoes. Lycopene protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays and also works against some specific cancer. Pomegranate contains antioxidents higher than any other fruit. Pomegranate and Guava are combined and they give out a great tasting smoothie. Checkout othersmoothie recipes here.
Guava Pomegranate Smoothie
Guava Pomegranate Smoothie is a nutritious and filling smoothie.
- 5 Small Pink Guava
- 1 Pomegranate
- Add guava and Pomegranate into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste. Using a colander strain the mixture.
- Guava Pomegranate smoothie is now ready for consumption.
- Draining the Blended smoothie is essential or the guava seeds might not form a smooth texture.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Guava Pomegranate Smoothie
- Blend Guava and Pomegranate into a smooth paste in a blender. Strain them in a colander.
- Guava Pomegranate Smoothie is ready for consumption.
- Add in some ice cubes and serve Guava Pomegranate Smoothie.