Checkout other Kitchen Basics/ How to do’s
Apple Sauce Recipe
|Prep time: 10 Min||| Cook time: 20 min||| Total time:30 min|
|Recipe type: Dessert||| Cuisine: International||| Yield / Serves: 1/2 Cup|
Apple – 2 medium
Cinnamon Powder – 1 teaspoon
Lemon Juice – squeezed from half lemon
Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
Water – 1 Cup
- Peel and chop the apple into small pieces.
- Heat water in a sauce pan and add the chopped apple pieces into it.
- When the apple is 50 % cooked, add the lemon juice. Cook in low flame/heat.
- When the apple is 90 % cooked add the cinnamon powder and sugar. Cook until the sugar dissolves and the cinnamon powder blends well completely.
- Apple Cinnamon sauce is now ready to be served with a scoop of icecream.
Apple Sauce is a healthy ingredient in many muffin recipes. It can be served with a scoop of icecream and served chill.
- Cook the entire recipe in low flame.
- Make sure the cinnamon powder does not have any grits.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Apple Sauce Recipe:
- Peel and Chop apples. Heat Water in a sauce pan. Add the chopped apples into it and cook it.
- When the apple is 50 % cooked add Lemon juice squeezed from a half lemon.
- When the apple is 90 % cooked it looks mashed. Add the cinnamon powder and mix it.
- Add Brown sugar and cook until the sugar dissolves and blends well with the apple mixture.
- Apple Sauce is now ready.