Homemade Strawberry Jam
Black Grape Jam
|Prep time: 5 Min||| Cook time: 40 Min||| Total time:45 Min|
|Recipe type: Dips and Spreads||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 2|
Black Grape – 250 grams
Lemon juice – From Half lemon
Sugar – 3/4 Cup
Water – as required
Step by Step Photos on how to make Black Grape Jam :
- Wash the Black Grapes well. Start heating a Frying Pan. Add the Black Grapes into it. Add water upto the level of black grapes. Start cooking. The color of the grapes infuses into water.
- Once the skin of grapes starts cracking switch off the flame. Mash the grapes. I have used a hand blender to mash them. Strain the mixture and try to extract as much as pulp you can. Now i like to have few chunks of jam so i have not strained it.
- Start heating this mixture again. Add sugar and lime juice. Keep cooking until it reaches the jam consistency in low flame. Keep stirring so that it does not get burnt.
- Black Grape jam is now ready to serve.
- Sterlize the jars in which the jam is to be preserved. Use clean and dry spoons and Jars for better shelf life.
Served with Bread and Butter. As a Side Dish in a Meal.