Homemade Strawberry Jam
|Prep time: 5 min;||| Cook time: 30 min||| Total time: 35 mins|
|Recipe type: Sweet||| Cuisine: International||| Yield / Serves: 4|
|Taste: Sweet and taste of Strawberry|
Strawberry – 1 Cup Chopped
Sugar – 1/3 Cup
Water – 1 and 1/2 Cup
Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Homemade Strawberry Jam :
- Chop Strawberries into small pieces. Add them in a sauce pan. Add water and start cooking them until the strawberry is cooked well.
- Puree this mixture if you want a fine textured jam. Start heating the mixture.
- Add the sugar and mix well until it dissolves. Add lemon juice. Keep stirring frequently so that the mixture is not burnt. Keep cooking until the mixture reaches the Jam consistency.
- Strawberry Jam is now ready to eat.
- Adding lemon juice enhances the flavor of strawberry.
- After puree the mixture cook in low flame and keep stirring frequently.
- The jam Preserved in refrigerator Keeps good upto 2 months.