Instant Mini Sweet Wheat Uttappam is an easy and instant recipe. This can be simply prepared by adding wheat flour, Coconut, Jaggery powder and Milk. It is then toasted in ghee. This adds in nice flavour to the uthappam. It can be served as a snack. It is a good option to be served in breakfast too.
Instant Mini Sweet Wheat Uttappam
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1.5 Cups Milk
- 3 Tablespoon Jaggery Powder
- ¼ Cup Coconut Grated
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Ghee For Seasoning
- Add all the ingredients except ghee into a bowl.
- Add milk little and little and mix into a dosa batter consistency. If required add few more spoon of milk.
- Heat the dosa tawa. Drizzle ghee.
- Spoon in the batter. Toss both sides and cook both sides.
- When done on both sides, the uttappam is now ready to serve.
- The Amount of milk used differs from one flour to the another.
Step by step photos on how to make Instant Mini Sweet Wheat Uttappam:
- Add wheat flour into a bowl. Add in coconut, Jaggery and salt. Add milk slowly and mix gently. Stop adding milk once it reaches dosa batter consistency.
2. Heat a tawa. Sprinkle ghee. Spoon in the wheat flour mixture. Wait until it cooks. Flip sides. Once it is cooked the Uttappam is now ready to serve.
Soft and Delicious Wheat uttappam is now ready to serve.