Parfaits are Delicious Breakfast that can be prepared in minutes. Kiwi Banana Parfait is one among them. If the Chia seeds are soaked overnight and left in the refrigerator then they are ready in the morning. Kiwi fruits are obviously great for snacking, But they’re really fun to use in recipes as well. They add a delicious flavor, lovely color and nutrition to a variety of dishes. Thus it adds more fun to the parfait. This Parfait can also be served as an after school snack.
Kiwi Banana Parfait
Kiwi Banana Parfait is a delicious Breakfast.
- 1 Kiwi Chopped for Layering
- 2 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ¾ Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Kiwi
- ¼ Cup Yogurt
- ½ Banana
- Blend all the ingredients for smoothie.
- Take a serving bowl.
- Layer chopped Kiwi Reserve few pieces for the final topping.
- The layer it with the chia seeds.
- Finally layer it with kiwi banana smoothie.
- top up with banana and kiwi pieces.
- If you wish to have a sweeter parfait then add in 1 tablespoon of honey at the end.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Kiwi Banana Parfait:
- Add in chia Seeds Honey and Milk into a bowl and stir them gently for a minute. Leave it aside for 45 minutes for the chia seeds to swell up.
- Take a serving Bowl Layer it with chopped Kiwi fruit. Then Layer with the chia seed mixture.
- Finally layer it with the Kiwi Banana Smoothie. Topup with chopped Banana and Kiwi pieces. Enjoy the healthy parfait for breakfast.