|Prep time: 10 Min||| Cook time: 30min||| Total time:40 Min|
|Recipe type: Dips and Spreads||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 200 gms Container|
Kiwi fruits – 4
Sugar – 1/4 Cup
Lemon – Squeezed from half lemon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Kiwi Jam :
- Peel and Chop Kiwi fruits.
- Add the chopped fruits into a frying pan. Add Lemon Juice. Add Water upto the level of fruits. Start cooking it. Once the fruits are cooked soft remove from the flame and blend it using a hand blender. Blend it slowly so that the black seeds in the fruits do not get mashed or the taste of the jam might get bitter.
- Add Sugar and keep cooking again. Cook until the jam consistency is reached.
- The Lemon juice added enhances the taste of the Kiwi fruit do not omit this step.
- Do not add more water as the jam consistency might change.
- This Jam keeps good in refrigerator for 2 months.
Enjoy Kiwi Jam with bread.