Lauki Soup / Bottle Gourd Soup is a yummy and creamy soup
- 1 Cup Lauki / Bottle Gourd
- 1 Onion
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves Chopped
Peel the outer skin of lauki. Remove the center portion of Lauki.
Add in Lauki and onion into a sauce pan. Add in required water. Cook until the vegetables are cooked soft.
Cool down the mixture. Blend the mixture into a smooth paste.
Heat butter in a wok. Add in cumi seeds and allow them to splutter. Add in Coriander Leaves.
Add in the soup and bring it to boil. Add salt to taste.
Yummy and creamy soup is now ready to serve.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Lauki Soup / Bottle Gourd Soup:
- Add Onion and Lauki in a sauce pan. Add in required water and cook until the vegetable are cooked tender. Switch off the flame and cool down the mixture. Add them into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Heat butter in a wok. Add in Cumin seeds and allow them to splutter. Add in Coriander Leaves. Add in the soup. Bring it to boil. Add in salt to taste. Switch off the flme.
- Yummy soup is now ready to serve.