Mushroom Spinach Egg Podimas / Mushroom Spinach Egg Stir Fry is a simple recipe that can be prepared in very less. This is a Keto/ Paleo Recipe. If you are on a Keto/Paleo diet then this recipe will be very helpful for you. This recipe can be replaced by a meal. It is a protein and fibre rich recipe.
Mushroom Spinach Egg Podimas
- 2 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 3 Shallots Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 100 Grams Mushroom Chopped
- 1 Green Chilli Chopped
- ½ Cup Spinach Chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 2 Eggs
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in chopped onion and saute until the onion gets glossy.
- Add in Ginger Garlic paste and saute it.
- Add in chopped mushrooms and saute them. It releases water. Add in green chilli. Saute until the mushroom is sauted well.
- Add in Spinach and add salt to taste. Add in pepper powder. Saute until the Spinach is cooked well.
- Add in chopped coriander leaves.
- Break open the eggs and scramble them. When the eggs are cooked.
- Healthy and quick Meal is now ready to serve.
- I used Pasalai keerai. It can replaced with Palak or any greens of your choice.
Step by step photos on how to make Mushroom Spinach Egg Podimas:
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in chopped shallots and saute until glossy.
2. Add in Ginger Garlic Paste and satute them.
3. Add in chopped mushrooms and saute them. Mushrooms releases water. Saute until the water evaporates.
4. Add in Chopped Green Chilli.
5. Cover and cook the Mushrooms.
6. Add in the chopped spinach and start sauting them.
7. Add in salt to taste and pepper powder.
8. Keep sauting until the mushrooms are cooked well. Add in Chopped Coriander leaves. Saute them.
9. Break open the eggs and add in salt to taste. Scramble them and keep sauting until the egg is cooked well.
Mushroom Spinach Egg Podimas is now ready to serve.