Raitha is a sidedish made from curd/ Yogurt together with raw or cooked vegetables, a dish of raitha has a cooling effect. Raitha is often served with spiced dishes. As per Onion raitha, Onion is another awesome ingredient which has perfect cooling effect. Onion and curd combined together give a perfect cooling effect to the body. Curd/Yogurt is seasoned with coriander. Checkout other Raitha recipes here. Here goes the recipe…
Onion Raitha is a Curd based side dish served with main courses like biryani or pulao.
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Cup Curd
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 1 Green Chilli Chopped
- Salt To Taste
- Chop the onion, coriander leaves and green chillis into smaller pieces.
- Add Onion, Coriander Leaves, Green Chillis and salt to taste into the curd and mix them gently.
- Raitha is now ready to serve.
- To serve the raitha to kids we may avoid green chillis.
- Raitha takes very little salt. So do not add more salt it would spoil the taste.
- Use fresh curd for better taste.