Orange Pomegranate Juice is healthy and nutritious thirst quencher. It has a beautiful pink colour. The taste of the juice is sweet and has a mild sour taste. This is even called as a citrus blast. Definitely nothing beats the taste of freshly squeezed juice. An instant vitamin boost. Checkout other juice recipes available in this space.
Orange Pomegranate Juice
Orange Pomegranate Juice is healthy thirst quencher.
- 1 Medium Pomegranate
- 2 Oranges
- Sugar to taste
- Remove the seeds for the pomegranate and blend them. Strain the juice using a colander.
- Juice the orange in an orange juicer.
- Mix both the juices together. Serve them.
- If the fruits are sweet enough no sweetner is required.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Orange Pomegranate Juice
- Remove the juicy portion of the pomegranate. Blend them and strain in a colander.
- Juice the orange in a juicer.
- Mix the orange juice and pomegranate juice.
- Orange Pomegranate Juice is now ready to serve.