Paal Sharbath / Milk Sharbath is a natural coolant in summer. Almond gum is soaked in water overnight and added with milk and nannari syrup. Nannari syrup can be replaced by any flavoured syrup like rose, khus, grape or mango. Checkout Almond Gum Rose Milk here. But nannari is the usual syrup used for Paal Sharbath / Milk Sharbath. This drink is said to be a very popular drink in ramnad district in tamilnadu... but i personally have not tasted it. Any choice of fruits can also be added to make the drink more interesting.
Paal Sharbath / Milk Sharbath
Paal Sharbath / Milk Sharbath is a coolant to enjoy this summer.
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoon Badam Pisin / Edible almond Gum
- 2 Tablespoon Nannari Syrup
- Soak badam pisin/ Almond gum in water overnight.
- In the morning add all the ingredients into a cup and mix them gently.
- Tastes great when served chill.
- Any choice of fruits can be added into this recipe.
- It can also be served with a scoop of vanilla icecream.
- Tastes best when served chill.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Paal Sharbath / Milk Sharbath
- Add Almond gum into a serving cup. Add in Nannari syrup.
- Add in boiled and chilled milk. Gently stir them.
- Absolutely delicious and cooling drink is now ready to serve.