Paal Sharbath / Milk Sharbath is a coolant to enjoy this summer.
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoon Badam Pisin / Edible almond Gum
- 2 Tablespoon Nannari Syrup
Soak badam pisin/ Almond gum in water overnight.
In the morning add all the ingredients into a cup and mix them gently.
Tastes great when served chill.
- Any choice of fruits can be added into this recipe.
- It can also be served with a scoop of vanilla icecream.
- Tastes best when served chill.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Paal Sharbath / Milk Sharbath
- Add Almond gum into a serving cup. Add in Nannari syrup.
- Add in boiled and chilled milk. Gently stir them.
- Absolutely delicious and cooling drink is now ready to serve.