Paleo Guava Aloe Vera Smoothie is a Sugar Free, Vegan and filling Smoothie. This smoothie is best suited to have it for breakfast. This smoothie definitely hydrates your skin with the benefits of aloe vera. There is no added sugar too. The natural sweetness from the guava gives the taste to the juice. This is a paleo Recipe too. Checkout Guava Pomegranate Smoothie which is a nice alternate to this smoothie.
Checkout other Smoothie Recipes available in my space.
Paleo Guava Aloe Vera Smoothie
- 3 Small Guava
- ¼ Cup Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- ¾ Cup Coconut Milk
- 3 Cardamom
- Chop discard the top and bottom portion of the Guava. Chop them into small pieces.
- Peel and remove the gel from the Aloe Vera leaf. Wash and Clean them Completely.
- Add Chopped Guava, Aloe Vera Gel, Coconut Milk and Cardamom into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- To remove the harder seeds from the smoothie pass them through a colander and seperate the seeds and discard them.
- Now enjoy the Paleo Guava Aloe Vera Smoothie.
- After blending into a smoothie do not skip the step of removing the seeds.
- A small piece of ginger, Pepper and a pinch of salt can also be added before blending if you like some spicy taste.
- Consume the smoothie immediately after preparing.
Step by step photos on how to make Paleo Guava Smoothie:
- Take the Guava discard the top and bottom portion of the guava. Chop them into smaller pieces. Add them into a blender.
2.Add in Aloe Vera Gel. Add in cardamom.
3. Add in coconut milk. Blend into a smooth paste. Pour the smoothie over a Colander to remove the unground seeds.
4. Discard the seeds.
5. Now the Smoothie is ready to Consume.
Consume the Smoothie Immediately after preperation.
- Coconut Milk Can be replaced with Almond milk or any other alternative
- Guava Can be Replaced with Pineapple or Strawberry
- aloe Vera can be replaced with Pomegranate, Banana or any other alternate
- Cardamom can be replaced with Vanilla Extract
- If you like a little spice a small piece of ginger and Pepper Can be added.