Paneer Podimas Paneer Podinas / Paneer BurjiPaneer Podimas is a very simple easy and basic recipe. It can be prepared in very less time. It is an interesting side dish to be served with rotis. It can be served as an appetizer too.
Paneer Podinas / Paneer Burji is an yummy appetizer.
- 100 grams Paneer
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Green Chilli
- 1/2 Tomato Chopped
- 1/2 Capsicum Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
Heat oil in a Wok. Add in Fennel seeds and allow them to splutter.
Add in onion and saute until glossy.
Add in tomatoes and saute until they are sauted well.
Add in Chopped Capsicum and saute them until they are sauted well.
Add in salt to taste.
Add in turmeric powder, Cumin Powder, Coriander powder and Chilli powder and sprinkle some water if the mixture is dry. Saute them.
Saute until the mixture is cooked well.
Add in grated paneer. Mix them gently. Cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add in grated paneer and mix them gently.
Switch off the flame and Paneer Burji is now ready to serve.
Step by step photos on how to make Paneer Podinas / Paneer Burji:
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in fennel seeds and allow them to splutter.
2. Add in onion and saute until glossy. Add in green chillis and saute them.
3. Add in tomatoes and saute for few minutes. Add in Capsicum and saute them.
4. Add in salt to taste. Add in Turmeric powder, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder and Coriander Powder.
5. Sprinkle water and saute until the oil separates from the mixture. Grate the paneer and add them into masala mixture.
6. Mix them until all the masalas blend well. Cook for few minutes. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and mix them gently.
Paneer burji is now ready to serve.