Pazham Sharbath / Banana Sharbath is one of the Popular drink served in road side shops during summer. It is a good coolant and thirst quencher. It is filling too. On the other hand it is a good option to use the overripe bananas. As only ripe bananas are suitable for this recipe. Simply mash the banana and add in nannari sharbath and the Banana Sharbath is ready. Checkout other Textured Drinks here.
Pazham Sharbath / Banana Sharbath
Pazham Sharbath / Banana Sharbath is a delightful summer drink.
- 1 Medium Ripe Banana
- 2 Tablespoon Nannari Syrup
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Peel and mash the bananas.
- Add them into a serving glass. Add in half of the Nannari sharbath and water. Gently mix them.
- Drizzle some nannari sharbath on top and a serve them
- I have used store bought nannari syrup. It has lemon added in it and was light sour in taste. Hence i have not added lemon juice seperately.
- Banana Sharbath tastes best when served chill.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Pazham Sharbath / Banana Sharbath
- Peel the bananas. Mash them using a fork.
- Add Mashed bananas into a serving cup. Add in nannari sharbath and water. Gently stir them. Add some nannari sharbath on top.
- Delicious drink is now ready to consume.