|Recipe type: Side Dish||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 2|
|Taste: Spicy and Tangy||Prep Time: 10 Min|
Yogurt – 1 Cup
Chopped Pineapple pieces – 1/2 cup
Black Salt – As per taste
Jeera Powder – a generous pinch
Step by Step Photos on how to make :
- Whisk the yogurt well until it gets a smooth consistency. Add Jeera Powder and Back Salt.
- Add the chopped pineapple pieces and mix well.
- If you wish pineapple raitha can be garnished with coriander leaves too.
- Fresh or tinned pineapple chunks can be used for preparing this raitha.
- Whisking yogurt before preparing raitha is a key step before making perfect raitha.
- Use fresh yogurt for this recipe sour yogurt might not taste good for this recipe.
- Few variations can also be added to this raitha like pomegranate can also be added into the raitha
- While adding salt take care not to add more as the raitha required only very little salt.
Raitha is served alongside paratas, biryanis, pulaos etc.