Pomegranate banana smoothie is a filling smoothie. This smoothie can be taken as a meal. This will make the meal time a breeze. Each sip is loaded with healthy nutrients and super fruits. Yes pomegranate is filled with antioxidants . This pomegranate smoothie is so delicious and refreshing! Plus, it’s healthy, gluten free and vegan!
Pomegranate Banana Smoothie
- 1 Medium Banana
- 10 Mint Leaves
- ½ Cup Pomegranate Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Flax Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ½ Cup Water
- 10 Almonds
- Add all the ingrendients into a blender and blend into a smooth paste and serve immediately.
Step by step photos on how to make Pomegranate Banana Smoothie:
- Peel and chop the banana.
2. Add in Pomegranate and mint leaves.
3. Add in Almond and Flax Seeds.
4. Add in Chia Seeds. Add in water.
5. Blend into a smooth paste.
yumm Pomegranate smoothie is now ready to serve.