Pomegranate Mint Cooler / Pomegranate Mint Juice
Recipe type: Beverage | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves:
Pomegranate – 1/2
Lemon – 1/2 Lemon
Mint Leaves – 10
Sugar – 1 Table Spoon
Roasted Jeera Powder – 1 Teaspoon
Water – 3/4 Cup
Step by Step Photos on how to make Pomegranate Mint Cooler / Pomegranate Mint Juice
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate. Squeeze the juice from half lemon.
- Add Pomegranate, Lemon juice, Mint Leaves, Sugar, Water, Roasted Jeera Powder into a blender and blend well.
- Pomegranate Mint Juice is now ready to serve.
- Honey can be substituted for sugar to make it even more healthier.
- Tastes best when served chill.
- Instead of chilling the juice i have added some icecubes