Sorbet is one great option when we have lot of fresh fruits left around. Sorbet can be made out of any fruit juice. Pomegranate is one of the fruits that is said to keep the body cool and hydrated. Pomegranate Sorbet is a great option this summer. This summer recipe is perfect for small parties and get together where kids can enjoy instead of ice creams. It is summer here for me and the temperature is so high. My sorbets melts in minutes.
- 2 Cups Pomegranates Juice
- 3 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 4 Tablespoon Sugar
- Dissolve the sugar into the pomegranate juice. Add in lemon juice and mix them.
- Pour the juice into a container and place into a freezer and leave it for 6 hours or until the mixture hardens.
- After it hardens break the blocks and place them into a blender and blend them.
- It gives out a nice consistency.
- Place it again into the freezer.
- Take out when we are about to serve. Place them into a blender again and blend them. It gives a nice consistency.
- Scoop and serve them immediately.
- My pomegranate was sweeter hence i added sugar accordingly.
- Since we are going to freeze we must add more sweetner.
Step By Step Photos on how to make Pomegranate Sorbet:
- Remove the seeds from the Pomegranate and add them into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
2. Strain the juice throught the colander and discard the waste.
3. Add in Lemon juice into the Pomegranate juice and stir them gently.
4. Pour the juice into a container and place it in the freezer until the mixture harderns. It takes atleast 6 hours. Now break the blocks and add them into a blender.
5. Pulse them few times. It gives out a nice texture. Scoop and serve them immediately.
Yummy and delicious frozen dessert is now ready to serve.