Condensed Milk Rava Ladoo
|Prep time: 10 Min||| Cook time: 10 Min||| Total time:20 Min|
|Recipe type: Side Dish||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 8 Ladoos|
Rava/Sooji - 1 Cup
Condensed Milk - ½ Cup
Ghee - 1 tablespoon
Tutti Frutti - 2 tablespoon
Cardamom Powder - a generous pinch
Salt to Taste
Step by Step Photos on how to make Condensed Milk Rava Ladoo:
- Roast Rava until nice aroma comes out. Take care not to brown them. Switch off the flame. Add in Condensed Milk. Heat Ghee in a pan and add it into the rava. Mix them. Add in the tutti frutti. Mix them well.
- Roll them into equal sized balls in your palms. Delicious ladoos are ready.
- The amount of condensed milk must be adjusted as per the consistency of the Dough.
- This Ladoo keeps good for about a week in a refridgerator
- Tutti Frutti Can also be replaced with roasted nuts and raisins.
- Roasting Rava is the key step so take care not to burn it while roasting.
Condensed Milk Rava Ladoo is a festive recipe.