Rose Milk Peda / Rose Milk Fudge
Recipe type: Sweet | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 15
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
Sweetened Milk Powder – 2 Cups
Rose Milk Essence – 1 tablespoon
Ghee – 1 tablespoon
Almonds – for Garnishing
Step by Step Photos on how to make Rose Milk Peda / Rose Milk Fudge
- Use a Heavy bottomed Pan. Add in Condensed Milk and Milk Powder. Heat in low flame. Mix them so that they are blended well.
- The mixture gets set immediately. Add in the Rose extract and mix them gently. Add in ghee and mix them well. Switch off the flame immediately.
- Flatten them in your palm into desired shapes and add a roasted almond in the center.
- If the peda mixture is overcooked it becomes hard and difficult to shape them.
- Grease your hands while shaping the peda.
- The Mixture must be warm or it is difficult to shape them.
- Use a heavy bottom pan and cook in low flame or the mixture gets burnt easily.
- If you feel the peda is too sticky refrigerate them for 30 minutes before making the desired shapes.
- Shaping the pedas is ones own choice. It can be made into small balls like ladoos or cut into diamond shapes.