Vegan Apple Cake is packed with fresh apple flavour. Checkout other Eggless Cake Recipes here. This cake made with wheat flour its healthy, Nutfree and Dairy Free. A very easy low fat cake made with Very less oil. Now let us checkout how to make this cake. The texture of the cake is slightly crumbly compared to a cake with Butter and eggs. I have used coconut oil in the recipe. You can replace it with any oil of your choice.
Vegan Apple Cake
- 4 Apples
- Water as required
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Tablespoon Corn Flour
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Oil
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- Peel the apples. Chop into small pieces.
- Bring water to boil in a sauce pan. Add in the chopped apples.
- Cook until apples are cooked soft. Using a dip in blender blend into a smooth paste.
- Keep cooking until the mixture reaches a sauce consistency.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 deg C
- Cool the sauce down. Add 1.5 cups of apple sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Add in coconut oil. Add in Sugar and mix until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add in Vanilla powder and mix gently until it dissolves completely.
- Add in Cinnamon powder, Corn flour, Wheat flour, Baking powder and Baking soda.
- Mix gently to form a smooth batter.
- Grease the baking tin generously. Pour the cake batter. Tap gently so it settles down.
- Bake the cake for 30 minutes at 180 Deg C. Insert a skewer to check if it comes out clean.
- If the batter is sticking to the skewer then bake again for 10 more minutes.
- Take the cake out and cool down completely.
- Release the sides of the cake using a knife. Invert the cake tin so the cake comes ou.
- Slice and Enjoy the apple Vegan Cake.
- The Baking time completely depends upon the size of your baking tin.
- Add only 1.5 Cup of Apple sauce for making the cake.
- Make sure all the ingredients used are in room temperature before mixing ingredients.
- in the cake tin fill only ¾th of the tin
Step by Step Photos on how to make Vegan Apple cake:
- Peel the apples
2. Remove the center portion and Chop them into small pieces.
3. Boil required water in a saucepan. When the water starts boiling add in the chopped apple pieces into hot water.
4. Cook until the apple is cooked soft.
5. Using a dip in blender blend the apple pieces.
6. Heat again to get the Sauce Consistency.
7. Add in Apple sauce into a mixing bowl. Add in Coconut oil.
8. Add sugar and whisk until the sugar dissolves.
9. Add in vannila powder and whisk so it dissoves well.
10. Add in Cinnamon Powder and Corn flour.
11. Add in Wheat flour and Baking Soda.
12. Add in Baking powder and mix them to form a even Cake Batter.
13. Grease the baking tin with generous oil. Pour the cake batter into the cake tin.
14. Add only ¾th of the baking tin. Preheat the oven for 180 Deg C. Bake the cake for 30 mins at 180 Deg C. Insert a skewer into the cake tin and check if it comes out clean. If cake sticks to the skewer bake again for 10 more minutes.
15. Cool down completely. Release the edges of the cake using a knife. Take the cake out.
16. Slice the cakes and Enjoy.
It has a slightly crumbly texture. Tastes very good.