Walnut Halwa is prepared with very few ingredients. Walnut, Milk and sugar are the main ingredients in this recipe. Grind walnut into a coarse powder. Saute it in ghee add in sugar and milk and cook until it turns into a delicious halwa. Delicious halwa is ready to serve. Click here for otherhalwa recipes available in this space.
- 2 Cups Walnut
- 1 Cup Powdered Jaggery
- 3 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Cup Milk
- Add walnut into a blender and blend them into a coarse powder.
- Heat ghee in a wok. Add in the walnut powder and saute for few minutes.
- Meanwhile heat milk and bring it to boil.
- Switch off the flame and add in the jaggery powder into the milk and stir until the jaggery is dissolved.
- Add in the milk into the walnut mixture.
- Keep stirring until the milk and walnuts blends and reaches the halwa consistency.
- Switch of the flame and serve them.
- While blending walnut do not grind more or the mixture would get sticky.
Step by Step photos on how to make Walnut Halwa:
- Heat milk in a pan. Bring it to boil. Switch of the flame. Add in the jaggery powder into milk. Stir them until the jaggery dissolves.
2. Add in the walnuts into blender and blend them into a coarse powder. Heat ghee in a wok. Add in the walnuts.
3. Saute for a few minutes. Add in the milk. Cook until the milk and the Walnuts blend well.
4. Cook until the mixture reaches halwa consistency.
Delicious Walnut Halwa is now ready to serve.