Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats are healthy and easy options for a healthy breakfast. The goodness of fresh cherries and the Deliciousness of chocolate chunks are added into this oats. Chia seeds are another ingredient that adds to the richness of the recipe. Simply add in some healthy and favourite fruits and nuts and put them into the refrigerator. So a Healthy and delightful breakfast is ready in the morning. Come let us see how to make healthy and delicious overnight oats with fresh cherries, Chocolate chunks and chia seeds.
Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats
Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats is a healthy and Tasty breakfast option.
- 6 Tablespoon Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- Honey to taste
- ¾ Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract Optional
- ⅓ Cup Fresh Cherry Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chunks
- Add all the ingredients into a mason jar and mix them gently.
- Leave them in the refrigerator overnight.
- Delicious and healthy Breakfast is now ready to serve.
- Vanilla extract can be added to this recipe.
- Flax seeds can also be added.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats
- Add in Oats, Chia Seeds
- Chop and remove the seeds from the cherries. Add in chopped cherries.
- Add in chocolate chunks and honey.
- Add in Milk.
- Leave them in refrigerator overnight.
- Enjoy delicious and healthy oats