Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats is a healthy and Tasty breakfast option.
- 6 Tablespoon Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- Honey to taste
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract Optional
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Cherry Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chunks
Add all the ingredients into a mason jar and mix them gently.
Leave them in the refrigerator overnight.
Delicious and healthy Breakfast is now ready to serve.
- Vanilla extract can be added to this recipe.
- Flax seeds can also be added.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats
- Add in Oats, Chia Seeds
- Chop and remove the seeds from the cherries. Add in chopped cherries.
- Add in chocolate chunks and honey.
- Add in Milk.
- Leave them in refrigerator overnight.
- Enjoy delicious and healthy oats