Mango Sago Pudding
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 Cup Sago
- Water As Required
- 1/3 Cup Mangoes Chopped
Soak sago in water for 30 minutes.
Cook sago until soft. Drain the excess water and set them aside.
Add in fresh cream and condensed milk and mix them gently until they reach a smooth consistency.
Add in cooked sago and mix the gently.
Add in chopped mangoes and mix them gently.
Serve the Mango Sago Pudding chilled.
- Tastes best when served chill.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Mango Sago Pudding
- Soak sago in water for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes cook them until it is cooked soft
- When it is cooked soft drain the excess water. Set the sago aside.
- Add in fresh cream and sweetened condensed milk and mix them until they get a even consistency.
- Add in sago and mix them gently.
- Add in chopped mangoes and mix them gently.
- Delicious Mango Sago Pudding is now ready to serve.