Mint Lassi / Pudina Lassi / Mint Smoothie is a refreshing and rejuvenating drink. Mint Lassi has tremendous power to cool down your body. Mint is an appetizer and promotes digestion. It soothes the stomach. Yogurt is loaded with vitamins. Yogurt soothes skin and stomach. Take a cup full of mint lassi and feel refreshed. Mint Lassi can be substituted for coffee or tea as a healthier option during summer.
Cantloupe Mango Smoothie, Strawberry Banana Smoothie, Strawberry Smoothie are the other smoothies available in this space.
Mint Lassi / Pudina Lassi / Mint Smoothie
Mint Lassi / Pudina Lassi / Mint Smoothie is a frothy and sweet drink.
- 1 Cup Thick Curd
- ½ Cup Water
- ⅓ Cup Mint Leaves
- ½ Teaspoon Roasted Cumin Powder
- Salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Add very little salt as the yogurt/thick curd requires very less salt.
- As an alternate any sweetner Sugar/honey etc can be added and served as a sweet lassi.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Mint Lassi / Pudina Lassi / Mint Smoothie
- Add Chilled Yogurt, Water, Mint Leaves in a Blender and blend them.
- Add Salt and Roasted cumin powder and blend them well.
- Serve the Mint Lassi chilled.
Leave a Reply